Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just another day.

Location: B12. 3a, Sunway.

I wanted to blog. But don't wanna blog that long. So here are some pics~

the first Vaseline I bought. Just thought it's worth mentioning

The view from my seat in the library.

The mouse in Comp lab yesterday. like.. So ancient.

Was too bored. Took pics in the library.

Again. In the library.

Papaya for dinner. Bought too many perishable goods.

Sweeet~ Daddy will be proud.

See what I mean?

My Love for tomato. Just have this craze over tomato over the past week.
Toe-May-Toe, Toe-Mah-Toe.

Reminded me of the trip to Grand Canyon. Funny you should say, the most I remember about the trip were the HUGE bananas and EXTREMELY BIG tomato.

Juicy. Yes, I bite.

Guilty Money. Long Story.

This expensive cheddar. I still like the local ones.


P/s: Oh did I mention that my first day of exam's on Thursdays and Friday's my last day of exam. Buahahaha! Drool! YES! Drool in Jealousy!

No comments: