Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Know What I Did Last Weekend...

Location: @ Home, Ipoh.

So, let me recab what I did after my finals.

1. I borrowed some books that I plan to read some during the holidays.

Romantic. I almost cried. It made me realized that I want Unicorn for birthday.

2. Had dinner in Deli France and watched Stardust with Sze Vien in the new and improved S.Pyramid.
Vien's Just Trying to Look Hungry.
Food 1: Wedges
Food 2: Spaghetti
Food 3: Earl Grey.
Food 4: Chicken Pie. (Though I prefer chicken gourmet in Secret Recipe)

Non-Food: Vien & I in MNG. She went all gaga over the cloths and took loads and loads and loads of pics... Well, to be fair, she looked aMAzinGGGGGGGG....


3. Rearranged all my past sem's stuff, cleaned my desk and watched Scrubs S3.
4. Went to Port Dickson with my parents for the company function.


5. Came Home and slept 9 hours straight.


I didn't wanna go there at the beginning, I reluctantly agreed after mom kinda forced me by saying that she submitted my name... but it turned out pretty good. Never knew those old old ancient aunties and uncles can be this out spoken and crazzzzzzy! (in a goood way) Here are some pics... It's easier to describe with pics~



The Beauty of Port Dickson~






Mom and My Matching Slippers; Jolin & I; Auntie Lim meditating on the Beach~; my Feet on sand;Miko, Auntie Ai Eng and I Hitting the Waves~; Auntie Ai Eng Posing for the cam.













The Scenic Sun-set, taken after Dinner.
(The Bunch of pretty ladies; Mommy & I)




The Team Building Activities at Night.






Treasure Hunt
On the 2nd Day!
(Chicken Feet~ See! Banana Team RuLezzz, We got number 3 but it's a team Effort!)

No comments: