Monday, November 5, 2007

Random...

Location: On my very very comfortable Sofa @ Home, Ipoh.

Wanted to eat Looi Cha (the veg soup rice thing) this afternoon, guess what I saw in Ipoh?




SO, Ok, the 3rd pics' kinda irrelevant... It's just that I haven't been in Ipoh Garden East for some time and was kinda surprised to see something being erected in the wasted lot (which was previously used as illegal parking lot).


Anyways, all I wanted to say was since when simple laksa cost RM 3.00, non-complicated dry/wet curry became RM 3.30 and the normal Chee Cheong Fun with curry chicken cost RM 3.00? Ipoh used to be my personal paradise for cheap, good quality food... What Happened?

People, especially with the recent increase in the costs of flour, petrol and other daily necessities, some unethical hawkers took advantage to increase about RM 0.10 - RM 0.30 on everything they sell. RM 0.30 may look small to you rich people, I believe that this will definitely be amplified in more urbanized areas like KL and Sunway. Oh, speaking of which, the condo seized this opportunity to increase the rental next year from the current RM 530 to RM 580 per month for every student staying in twin sharing rooms.

Yes, it's not a typo. RM 580 per person in twin sharing room, which add up to RM 1160 per room.

Sad right?! It's a vicious cycle!!

Yes, I am this free. I even made a chart about it.

So do u think it's the right time for me to ask for a raise from my parents?

Anyhoo, since I'm being all random here, watching Linkin Park's new vid while listening to Paramore's Crush Crush Crush, I might as well upload some random pics.

My Huge Meds in Yen's Hands.

Freedom 1: After INT paper.

Freedom 2: Candid

Freedom 3: Cheeese. Too bad nic and yen missed it.

This we took in Central Market Annexe where the Freedom Film Fest took place.
Cute huh?

Pool of ants. Grossssssss.

I saw this while walking from Pink with Helen after dinner.

Eggy Mess! In Tesco Extra, Ipoh.

Find it really interesting...
Oh, this is being sold in Tesco Extra if any one would wanna buy it...




p/s: This is really funny. Thanks Winfred~ http://www.bestofthemisc.com/photoshops/madness-this-is-photochoooooopz-hilarious-300-photoshops/

1 comment:

JingYi said...

WOI pig.. eh nono. snowy chan!!

haha.. why no chatterbox? go put one la.. for the sake of my convenience :D and.. why pics so small? my mata jadi sepet sudah after trying to stare at the pics. lol!

hows your boobs doing? good? hahahahhaha.