Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice-cold.

Location: Youth Center, Taipei, Taiwan.

hmm, it's ice cold here and no, it's not about the weather (it's only about 15-20 degrees). I just need somewhere to shout out so here I am, putting 10 NTD into the freaking expensive coin box to use this pc for 15 minutes. and 10 ntd = rm 1.

oh, Sze Vien, so sorry that I can't find the thing you asked me to buy... coz it happened to be a study trip and time spent shopping is just so limited.

Ok, about the ice cold thing. People here... are... hmm, how i say this... unlike me. so it's obvious, maybe it's me. I need to put in more effort to make thingss work. anyways, maybe it's just the time of the month that made my mood fluctuates like a roller coaster.

Anyhoo, on the whole, the trip's ok so far. It's been quite educational... so far. I'm going to dan sui, i'm not sure how they translate that to english, it's a place in Taiwan la. Isshhh...

So, take care and toodles~


p/s: I do miss Pipi.

No comments: