Monday, December 10, 2007

Back in 20 or more days.

Location: @home, Ipoh.

Charity begins at home, I don't know how literate it meant when the poet came up with this maxim, in my case, I'm sorta dragged into all of these. I was so reluctant to waste my days away curbed up in mom's office contributing my cheap labor (since I'm not rich) to mommy, daddy and friends' charity & recognition night, which has just ended successfully today.

Well, I gotta say, despite some avoidable setbacks, the whole thing went pretty well, better than expected actually. I spent more quality time with my parents and my parents' friends, which is good coz I can't find any better reason to do so.

Anyhoo, so what if I made a clown out of myself on stage in front of about 600++ people? So what if my feet is killing me while I stroll down the red carpet countless of times and those numerous times circling the venue, not to mention the many many times that I walked up and down and up and down the stage carrying out my duty as a cheap labor...

And today right... is MCR's concert!!! OMG!!! I SO WANNA GO!!! but in the name of charity (I don't really have anything much to give back to the society now) and not wanting to face the music when my parents try to strike my down with those fatal guilt... REALLY HEAVY guilt. At the end of the day, think this function would mean more to my parents than me to MCR. AND I felt happy being a part of a body which contributed more than 10k to the society~ (While if I go to MCR's concert, it'll only make US about 300 bucks richer...)

OK, back to whole point of this blog entry. Besides wanting to wish Nicole a very very very happy birthday today~ (gal's turning 19... And legal to get married btw~) I wanted to say that I'm going to Taiwan for 20 days!

It's sad to say hat I won't be online starting later today til the 31 of dec... It's like... the LONGEST time that I've stayed away from this modern commodity since form 1 in 2000!!! Internet... I'm so gona miss you... I miss you too IDon'tLikeYouThatWay.com...

Anyways, my mom is going all out to limit my spending and gave me just enough to eat shit and sleep and maybe shit somemore... so er, you know... since you guys who read this blog are my friends and all, and my friends are really considerate of her friends' financial status one right?? ekek...

And yea, this is my first time fleeing the country... oopps, I mean having vacation oversea without my family by my side, naturally, really gan cheong lor. Not scared la, since I said that I wanna accomplish as many 'first' as I can during this holiday (this is the 2nd or 3rd first. the 2nd first was to go to pasar malam 4 days in a week just coz I feel so guilty mom and dad didn't get to eat that really addictive fried sotong).

Proof
Monday - Ipoh Jaya
Tuesday - Behind Tesco (Bercham)
Wednesday - Stadium
Thursday - Pengkalan
Sunday - Chempaka

Anyways, gona miss you Internet and Pipi too... I'll be Back in 20 days... hopefully with less eye bags... Looking forward to see what Taiwan has in stall for me... literally.

No comments: