Thursday, December 6, 2007

Enchanted Hitman - 2007.

Location: @home, Sofa, Ipoh.

I finally watched Enchanted!!!


It's on Tues actually, I watched with Wai Tsin... It was VERY Disney-ish --- predictable ending but people JUST yearn for the romantic-ness of the fairy tale (says who Romance is Overrated eh?). I was blown away by the fairy tale... Like... THAT could be me!! Well, more like I WISH I was her. But in reality, people will take her princess-ness as immature and dumb. (Lame Joke Alert!) Wait, she's blond too, she could be a MODEL~

HE is still Dreamy. How did he do that?

We had dinner at this new HongKish restaurant, Food & Tea in Jusco and believe me, it was an utter disappointment. We expected at least something like Kim Gary (see how low we set the bar?) but NO... the Food just had to taste Worse than the name of the restaurant.

The Cream Soup I Ordered.

Tada~

Yes, it's as gross as it looked.

Imagine this... But NOT HOT.

* URGGHHHH *

The Gross Barli Thing

LoL~ Anyhoo, went out with Zhao Xuan today, watched Hitman in Jusco.


Ok, had to admit. We were skeptical when we stepped into the cinema (not to mention that we were about 30 minutes late -- no thanks to the bad bad BAD service provided in Food & Tea AGAIN) thinking that it's just gona be one of those boring action movies BUT we ended up watching the movie with our hands partially covering our eyes. For those who HAVE boyfriends (or girls that you're interested in) WATCH THIS MOVIE TOGETHER! It's filled with scenes splattered with blood, gunshots, gory deaths... All in all, it's quite watchable even after the cinema version that I watched was brutally slaughtered by our censorship board.

Timothy Olyphant.
Is it weird that I find him hotter when he's Bald?


There's this one thing though, I find the lead actor, Agent 47 aka Timothy Olyphant really familiar for some reasons. I just couldn't place the face until this one scene (Spoiler Alert) where Olyphant and Kurylenko were in the car, in the middle of nowhere, Olyphant looked at Kurylenko at the corner of his eyes and smiled, sorta.

That's when it struck me, Olyphant looked VERY MUCH like Smashing Pumpkin's Billy Corgan!!!

* Drool * - Don't Judge Me.

I'm NOT saying that all bald people looked the same but they looked REALLY ALIKE... Look at the pic and judge for yourself~ Since then, I started to enjoy the movie more! Because I used to have this really huge crush on Billy Corgan....................

Oh, the "date" I had with Zhao Xuan was wonderful! We talked... and talked, and Talked. haha, that's what gals do ok?! Did some catching up over some edibles and *poof* An afternoon well spent.


So what if I have results that I'm not really satisfied with? So what if mom and dad keep nagging that I should start packing my stuff for the Taiwan Trip? So what if I'm about 10kg over-weight?



At the end of the day, friends are most valuable assets that a person could have right?

Anyways, here are some random pics I took. Ipoh cried today...


Daddy's Ride.


---- Some Other Random Pics ----
By Mom

Taken On 17/11/2007 in Sakae Sushi, S.Pyramid.

aka
Mommy and Daddy's 23rd Wedding Anniversary
aka
Uncle Paul's Birthday

Nice! Sushi King's Got Competition~

Nice Deco~

Daddy & I!

Me! Camwhoring with mom.

Mommy & Daddy

* Smilez *

The Froggy Cup.


p/s:
This is FREAKING Funny! Got this from a blogger,
WanSiong's page.

Source:
Hey There Khalilah - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqTKA8BxvE


1 comment:

Fiona said...

hi yi jun! i am not sure whether you remember me or not, but we met during tuition all the way back in form 1 and 2. haha..nice blog...food and tea sucks.. i have my proof here.
http://howlifegoes.blogspot.com/2007/08/greatest-place-for-your-delicious-meals.html