Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Happened Last Week


Location: Bro's Room, Ipoh.

Ooo~ I just came back from a children's camp in Ding Hui Ju for 5 days and WAS completely flat yesterday. Well, I'll write about my wonderful and not-scary experience with my 10 kids for the past 4 days~

*Peace*

Sofa!

So, I was like this bored spending my holidays lurking in the libraries of Ipoh while my friends suffer the mental torture of STPM, I invited my sis-like-cousin Wen Hong to come and stay over in my place for a couple of days.

Funny.

It's a thing we do for a few years now... To spend time together. It's especially interesting since I learnt how to drive~

Day 1


We pretty much did nothing, she had her ballet class, I have my Ugly Betty Season 2, lights offed at 2 am.

In The Living Room~

Before Our Big Day Out.

*Poser!*
Day 2

The day started like any other, which more or less began at 2pm. Had supper at McD drive thru (that one behind Tesco), camwhored a lot, watched Beowulf, and reached home about 2am~ Which is my first time getting home this late...

Elegance?

Trapped in Vanity.

*Posee*
Day 3

Woke up earlier (about 1 pm) sent her home, went to Ding Hui Ju's children camp about a day earlier. And all hell broke loseeeee~

McBurger!

Her First Time having McFlurry.

That's what we had. Treat's on Hong.

Happy~

Anywaysss, need to send a shout out to Yen. She's FINALLY turning 19 today. Like... WHOA. Yen's 19 (well, it's funnier when you're drunk).

Yen's NEVER BEFORE exposed disguise!

Yea... So, dude, Happy 19th Birthday!

*Toast*

p/s: Thanksssss Lynnnnie for thisssss~~ I looked princess-cy in my PJs...

1 comment:

DawnDreamer said...

Hey thanks for your very very "dear" wishes! Erh, children camp. You went to a CHILDREN CAMP. Define children: age 12 and below. Hm, the last time I recalled you were...19?