Monday, November 26, 2007

My Attempt to be an Alcoholic.


Location: Bro's Room, Ipoh.

Yesterday was totally different from the day before yesterday but technically, yesterday was the day before yesterday coz a new day for me is after 5 hours or more sleep that I have. Since I didn't sleep last night, I find the day before yesterday is actually yesterday and that yesterday was delightfully long...

buaHahha~ I CAN be crappishly Deep sometimes...

Anyhoo, what I did in a nutshell brought Ah Pi out for a walk, waxed the windshields of the cars, washed clothes (with the washing machine ofcoz) cooked dinner (for moi), watched plenty of tabloids from E! (that I love so so much), watched Nanny Diaries and that realllllllllly spine-chillingly scary Disney Princess Enchanted Tales Follow Your Dreams (2007) which I stupidly mistaken it for the long awaited Enchanted... Yes, I did slapped myself after I realized I was actually watching that Disney princesses crap.

Oh, I forgot to mention that mom and dad went to KL again for that motivational talk thing early in the morning and came home about 11.00pm. And it's one of those days I enjoy so much coz it's when mom and I totally clicked and got each other!

Mind you, this don't happen that often especially when it comes to the fashion and style department. What can I say, the generation/age gap's exceptionally evident in that section~

Anyways, as for dinner, I whipped up a bowl of simple Mac with eggs, lil' cocktail sausages, some veg blended with oyster sauce, a tinge of sesame oil and literally every and any spices that I manage to find in my house... Hey, I'm the one who's eating and I ain't complaining~

To top it all up, I had half a cup of red wine... Yes, i used a cup to measure it.



But after that I find it really icky coz I'm NOT a wine person, nor am I a fan of alcohol. So I was thinking, What The Heck, parents are not in, I'm not going anywhere for the evening, I decided to see where my limits were knowing really well that I'm not alcohol-tolerant.


So I grabbed my Pelican out of the fridge and down it went... Still conscious. A little woozy, getting warmer but still capable of walking in a straight line. So I went digging in the cabinet for any other alcoholic beverages. Then I found a 6 pack of these.


This must be the 4th or 5th can of Carlsberg I've had so far in 19 years, so it's less monumental. I drank it and immediately felt really full. Like I had a large pizza & lasagna for supper... I tried to down it in one gulp but to find that I was too ambitious. At the end, I did managed to finish it though~

Then came the wave of nauseousness... haha... guess I just hit jackpot. But I kept it all in just to see how my body would react. I drank some chinese tea and *whoop* back to normal.

Needless to say, my attempt to be an alcoholic is a total waste of time. I didn't have the double vision thing and after all these, I still manage to walk straight AND blog. I guess the Chinese tea really helped a lot...

And, for the record, I really don't like the taste of alcohol! It's like licking metal and drinking fermented stuff. I like pelican though, coz they have all these interesting flavor and doesn't taste as bad as beer and wine (and one of it is PINK~) ... Beer and wine are just not for me. I can't imagine WHY people can be alcoholics. I still remember the first of the few times I went to a club, after having only 3 cans of Heineken, I feel a little hard to balance and manoeuvre on my only 3 inches high heels... I can't help but wonder, why would you, people out there, would wanna torture yourselves?!

Hmm, after much thought, think I should drink more... Just to get myself used to the whole alcohol thing. Any alcohol drinking buddies out there would like to have a drink with me?

------------ A Lame Joke for Today ---------------


As I was putting the clothes out to dry, Pipi was there to accompany me by sitting there and do NOTHING. Like seriously, sometimes I think he's mocking me. Especially when I was doing the chores at home, he'll be lazing around, or giving me the lazy eye just to SHOW me how easy his life is...


Anyways, I saw a cock (as in a male chicken) crossing by the back alley (behind my house) so I pointed at the cock and said: "Hey ah Pi, is that your friend? He's a chicken too!"


So That's All Folks~
Please tune in another time for other really Lame JokeS~



p/s: if you don't get the joke, just laugh only lar... Ish...


pp/s: I scored 131 for a bingo today!!! buahahahhahaha!!! (as far as i can remember) It's a first!! *clap* *clap* Though it's not as high as some pros out there, I'm still happpy that I got lucky~


No comments: