Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Day Out With My Friends...

Location: the towers...

Aching all over, tired as hell... but really happy.



one of the 2 pics we took~

buahhaha...

Vien brought me to this really nice Italian restaurant in Taipan. Forgot the name but the Aglio Olio was delightful. Really like spending time with her... conversation seems limitless with her, somehow...

yes, I used 'delightful'...

Hehe... been watching too much of Ramsay's wild adventure lately...

Anyhoo, So Nei & Shi Lu, friends I met in the Taiwan trip came to Sunway to study. So, Jojay and a couple of us went to yam cha la. fun times... got a feeling that I'll be seeing A LOT of them in the near future~

Oh bullocks, ENH paper's due nx monday.. so does JRN's paper...

hehe... bullocks.

*SLAP* *SLAP*
Ramsay overload!!!

No comments: