Thursday, May 29, 2008

a gooood morning to you too~

Location: Library.

Today's one of those days... the kinda days where you wake up on the right side of the bed, can't really remember what my dreams were but I'm sure it involves kissing brad pitt or something REALLLY sweet...

the sky's not too sunny nor is it raining... in other words, perfect for me to walk to uni from my condo...

the lights automatically turned red for cars to stop (duH!) and I reached the junction just in time to cross it...

I went to the toilet and there's this guy holding the door open for me near the water dispenser... (he's actually pretty cute too... AND it would be UBER embarassing if he's standing behind me reading this...)

YET...

being an optimistic pessimist... I keep feeling, some lingering feeling under my skin that something... just SOMETHING is gona go terribly wrong today.

hmm...

Or maybe, it's just since I discovered concealer that people see me in a totally different light?

Or did I lose some weight? (I'd Wish!)

anyways... there's something... just that something's gona be wrong, go wrong today...

it's like one of those Stephen King's novel...

The calm before storm..
the quiet and harmonious suburb where only goood things happen....until this thing happened.

No comments: