Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life in Mon.

Location: Comp Lab 9 (lvl 5, building 9)

Seriously, I really feel like a fugitive in Monash.

Since Julian's class is canceled (coz he fell ill.. poor thing) I had to find a computer to sit my ass down to start on my transcript for Jrn assignment.

from level 1, i marched up the stairs (coz the elevator was really congested... I didn't know there were THAT many people who's trying to get into building 9 at 3 int he afternoon... I even start to doubt if building 9 alone can accommodate that many students.)

... level 2

(mind you, this is the 2nd time today, alone that I climbed up the stairs, the first time was to get to Andrew's class at 1-3pm.)

... level 3...

...level 4. finally.

I begun my search for a computer without some bags or books or young hopefuls hovering all over it.

It's looking for a parking in Taipan at 4-6 pm. There are even queues out of the computer lab. So wasn't expected to see this kinda crowd in Monash.

Building 9 used to be the sanction for Nic, Yen and I when the library's packed with people. It's really crazy I tell you, especially today' not even Monday!!

Anyways, I toured all the computer labs in level 4 and 5 and LUCKY for me, I found a room where the people were supposed to have classes but the lecturer were late, or something. I don't really care anyway.

After sitting there for merely 1 hour, SHE came.

I'm forced to evacuate the place.. she sounded like a tight-ass bitch.

Not planning to prove my theory, I left in a jiffy. then I came to level 5 again... walked around to look for a empty parking space.. wait, I meant vacancy... (hehe, reminded me of the toilet. don't know why...).

... and after some searching and a lot of walking, finally an almost empty room.

yes, I can almost hear the heavenly bells chiming and angels' singing when I claimed my empty seat.


LIKE... SERIOUSLY!! Monash is really short of PC during peak hours. they should have some emergency computer lab for people during these times...

--- * --- * --- *--- * --- * --- *--- * ---

Anyways, here are some memorable quotes of the day.

"If I cannot read your handwriting, who's funeral is that?" (Andrew, 2008)

Why was bathroom a taboo when Psycho was released?

because "bathroom was considered sacred in the Constitution of US" (Andrew, 2008)



Alvin: "Should we bring our own papers to the exam hall?"
..."Should we write on alternate lines during the exam?"

The whole class: "..." -burst out laughing-

Andrew: "AHHHH... ALVIN! should I just kill myself now?"



(sometime in the class)

Jason: "Hitchcock's an asshole".



Which, I totally agree...

No comments: