Thursday, May 15, 2008

Melody

Location: The Towers.

If i haven't already blogged about my Jrn 1902 tutor, Melody. She's one of the role models that I really look up to... although I'm constantly forced (by myself) to miss her classes...

anyways, she has a really adorable way of putting things. Maybe it's her creativity and ability to work really hard, she's an honours student in Monash now.

here's one of the emails she send us, almost every fortnight.


Hello all,

Thanks for your participation and attendence in class today.

I thank the person who so kindly left their laptop in class for their thoughtful gift, but I must decline as my integrity as a marker could be compromised by your 'gift'.

I really did love how creatively you decorated the laptop though, and appreciate it very much :)

Please come and claim it from me before 5pm today, or from 8am-1pm tomorrow before I sell it on ebay.

Cheers,
Melody


yup, that's how cute she is.

No comments: