Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whiny ME.

Location: somewhere in the computer lab in TCPJ.



It's my first time here where allegedly, all the 'magic' happens.



apart of feeling really.. i mean reH-eel-ly out of place (too much of Dr. Cox lately..) wearing only plain old tee and a long black slack (from yesterday night) while all the aliens around me are in sunday best. Seriously, everyone's wearing suits and shit... It's not hard to spot the weirdo out of the bunch business-looking students.



I think college/uni students shouldn't be deprived of their right to dress in whatever they WANT to wear instead of forcing them to conform to a certain type of dress code!! and FAT people should be celebrated too!!!



ok.. a little out of the point.. MY point was... the reason i'm still in yesterday is... coz I slept with someone else yesterday night.



YES, that someone's YENG. haha.. lame lame joke.. seem to be producing lots of them lately, just when I thought I couldn't get any lamer.



Yea.. think I'm gona get fired from Sega soon.. like REAL soon... thanks to that stupid new-and-improved hostel RULES, being, curfew and 12pm from monday to thursday.



Like... WHO sleeps BEFORE 12 anymore??!!



We are teens with raging hormones and 24/7 access to Internet... and THEY are enforcing those old old rules they think is appropriate for TEENS in their ERA.

Adults and their power...

Whiny me... I'm working again tonight.. with Fiq and Martin... AGAIN... I miss working with Yeng...

Yeng...

No comments: