Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Plus One Equals Lame...

Location: The Towers.

today's Ashley's last day in Starbucks...


Puffy uss...

I tried my very best to not seem desperate in persuading him to stay in Starbucks.

Camwhores...

Don't get me wrong... I haven't know him that long but seeing him leave is like seeing Sham leave.. Seeing Shafiq (before coming back)... Seeing Heryl leave...

We're sOoooo KewLLL~

That kinda feeling just GUSHHHHed all over me. So, naturally I pestered him about not quiting...

I like this pic very much ler...

Yes.. I'm so the sad ler.

Another thing... my favorite red bag is... torn. HAizzzz....

sad lor...

Another reason to go shopping... hehe...

Just feel like it's ironic to have
Caramel Macchiato
and
Chicken Foldover for dinner...

Owhh, thought it's just randomly worth mentioning...

Is is spring over in Malaysia already?

p/s: I forgot to mention the 'stuff' we salvaged yesterday during MUPA's makeover that Manil initiated..


and ofcoz.. Nic and I camwhored. BuahahHAAhahh~


The RM 6.50 masks~

pps: Those who were in MCP's Tues 3-5pm tutewill understand why 1+1>2 (not, so NOT stooping to your level of lameless... =P you know what I mean... ) but to Luke, 1+1 = LAME.

No comments: