Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Good Day.

Location: the towers

Weather: after the rain.


being an avid reader of my humble blog *ahem*, you'll notice that I included 'weather' in this entry.



NO, not trying to *suddenly* wanna sound British (though their accent is indubitably hawt), I just wanna further illustrate what kind of day I've had.

I had a good day~

ok, wasn't too subtle there but yea, everything flowed eerily smooth today.

After work yesterday *my long awaited date with the Gs-Trap*, I reached home at about 11:30pm, soaked in dirty water smelling like someone has puked on me. Wanted to touch up that MCP presentation once more (since I did that like 2 weeks ago and couldn't actually make heads or tails wert the heck I was going to present this afternoon), the bed can be too hard to resist.


Woke up at 7am, slept and woke up at 9am. Went back to sleep, thinking that I could make it to JRN tute but decided to skip it anyways. The touching up part took longer than I thought... which was all my fault to begin with..

Anyway, I grabbed a cab and still manage to make it in time, 3.00 pm SHARP to the computer lab to print the handouts for the presentation.


... logged in...

... double clicked my pen drive...

... SHYT! I forgot the save the stuff IN my pendrive!!! And I was supposed to be the first presenter!!

and so, I freaked. Barged into the classroom and sheepily told Dr. Yeoh about my embarrassing dumbness and flew back to the condo as fast as possible.

When I was about stop a cab in front of the gate, it's like gawd was shinning upon me, giving a gift in the form of Melanie...



Mel's this gal I knew by a stroke of luck~ She and Nicole's been helping out with owh so many things regarding the deco of the ball!

Anyways, it was like the holy bells chimed when I saw her and she saw me... Without a word, she asked his bf to fetch me back to the condo and BACK to uni again.



Like.. Whoa, her bf and her act of kindness saved me RM 10... So touched.

Ok, so I ran... into the elevator and waited calmly for it to climb floor by floor in extra slow mode. I have no idea WHY every time when I'm in a hurry, there are suddenly so many people going to so many different floors...


I used to be really good in presentations. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the people who loves public speaking, I love listening to my own voice etc. though I may not be particularly good in that... I did an admittedly -disappointingly- BAD presentation, really.



Then, when I was finding the appropriate words to exemplified the points of my very unorganized presentation, I said something really stupid that I almost feel like digging a hole and bury my head in it, if it's not made of concrete that is.

I said: "Objectivity is actually quite subjective-lah".

I thought no one was actually listening to my presentation until Dr. Yeoh gave me that look... that really mean look... that really scary smirk. He... went and wrote it on the white board.



I... was quoted by Dr. Yeoh.

...WHOA. I felt like being the classes' clown.. waiting for the class to laugh and point and burn me.


But... It turned out to be a VERY deep line lor~ Which, indirectly, meant that I'm a very DEEP person lorrr~ buahahahah!!!


So, the third weird thing that happened today was... I ACTUALLY saw Heryl in uni. like.. I've worked with him for 4 months already and seriously wondering if he ever attend his classes in uni all...


Then right... Manil, the Mon Ball's chairperson called me and said that HE don't want the masks anymore, and It's like *wooooHoooo* for moi!! I was having headaches to get THAT many masks in such a short time... SUCH a relieve~

So it comes back to the weather again... I get to finally see Nicole after a weekend and catch up. The weather just now was so nice... the smell of the air after rain... the mellowness of the ground... the softness of the sun's ray at that time of day... the way my hair feels in that weather... so soft and lightt~


- On a totally unrelated issue -

p/s: The pics are works of art taken by me to portray how big the box of Nivea moisturizer is and how small the bottle of moisturizer actually is... felt like I've been ripped off...

No comments: