Monday, August 25, 2008

One week from the ball.. omg...

Location: The Towers

WHOA.. I'm still up.

*My eye bags and I*

Don't know if it's due to me waking up at 1 pm previous morning...

*ya want a piece of me?*

Or the 3-5 cups green tea I had with Yeng in Sakae Sushi for dinner yesterday.

*Becareful!! I'ma getcha gooood*

Or it's due to that coffee tasting session I had at around 8:45pm before heading home.
-- BTW, Ipanema's sweeeeeet!! It's my first time tasting Verona Coffee, I think it's my new fav--

*play with me pweaseeeee...*

Or Maybe... just maybe... it's due to that grande low fat 4 shots 1 pump Hazelnut latte... (yea, people in Starbucks make long long lines sound melodically kewL...)

*Owh fine!!!*

OR it's that really disappointing closing ceremony handled by the British. Lewis? ......rwealllly? ~ why not just talk and awe the crowd with their seductive accent?~

*Indulged in musiq~*

Or It's due to that packet of Kettle I downed *and currently suffering the consequences... carb intolerance* while watching Never Back Down. A really good, bad movie to kill time~

*Puffy*

ANYWAYS, here I am, 7 something in the morning.. still AWAKE~ The question is can I STAY awake in... say... 6? 4? or 2 hours from now?

---WANA FIGHT???!!!!---
*So Popeye~~*



p/s: So here are the lame pics I took after a day pf caffeine-filled diet~ BuaHAhAHahhAHAH!!!
*pOWeRRR!!!*

No comments: