Tuesday, September 2, 2008

'Big' Breakfast.

Location: The Towers

Had an early breakfast today... With Nic~ Seems like ages since I've saw her... you know...

Since SHE BAILED on me on the BALL and all...


So here's our very BIG Breakfast in McD Drive-thru in SS15.



Well, atleast the name is 'big'.


My pancake's not bad... actually...


Maybe they just want me to be on diet ler...


To the gals (and guys) from SJ156, remember this place?


Anyway, here are some quotes that I picked up in today's MCP tutorial.

While discussing Althusser's idea of ideology/subjects, Dr. Yeoh said,


"When I see you, I see pork"

... some antics. Thanks for bringing us some laughs Dr. Yeoh.

by the by, selamat berpuasa!

ANyhoooo...heard this song while I was in McD... A really old but familiar feeling brought me back to the days in Taylors. Boy, I do miss you guys...


No comments: