Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today...

Location: The Towers

Joanne, a gal from Media Text class, and her extra cute bag.

well, today's one of those days.

my very sentimental mp4 that bro bought me... sent me waves of headache...

My first emp tea.
-Yan said that I might as well buy Lipton wor..-

ok, very cacated description but that's ME!

Anyhoo, I pissed Ho off this time. SO the sien la... haizz... I don't mind doing stuff for you, just don't make me feel like I've been taken advantage of...

She's Suppy!
-fellow Monashian, Starbucks partner-

and thanks PRESNA... for letting me know that there's this proposal thing due on friday and this TEST tomorrow.

duck... summore need to work tomorrow.. till saturday. And I ducking hate that Grease Trap. It's not a chore, really, I just hate the way I stink right after it.

AND my roommate's like ignoring me or something. Maybe she's mad at something...

This might carry different connotation against different context...
hehe...

I think i've had it with GALS! Atleast Haffiz and Hussaini and Shafiq won't keep stuff from me.

Got anything just SAY la!! omg!!!


Camwhored in class, before watching "Singing in the Rain"

Anyways, hope tomorrow will be better... even though I have to see that Sheila's face.

No comments: