Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Extra extra special DMF~


Location: The Towers.


Today's the day that almost everything went wrong.


I planned to study for that INT quiz thing.. didn't work out that well.. seeing that even my energy source can't even generate enough energy to keep my eyes open.


Mommy and Daddy's Lurve...

Anyways, atleast I still made it in time to the quiz.

Totally screwed that... This owed very much to my non-presence in class for more than one occasion in the past (6 or 7 weeks, I can't remember...).


Well, kudos for ME! I almost applauded to my determination in keeping my eyes wide open during the whole duration of Sheila's class, while words like cosmopolitanism, cultural schizophrenic and history amnesia were flying around... sending me into a whirlwind of confusion. Anyhooo, I really look forward to our field trip next week though.

And yea, think it's worth mentioning... Minni actually contributed something productive in class today =)


So, after what happened last night, I thought today's gona be hell.


To prove my point, I was greeted by... guess who.. YES, THAT biatch in my first day of work!! Haven't seen her for ages... Just when I wanted to start my chicken dance routine (for not seeing her at work...), there she was!!


Just Us Ladies tonight!
The B's not in here...


Well, to be fair, at least she had the courtesy to avoid talking to me, which I find very pleasant~

ok, to sum it all up, today was a weird day, even Yan noticed.


My extra EXTRA special Dark Mocha Frap~

I forgot people's caramel drizzle on her caramel macchiato, I almost put syrup in customer's 'to go' cappuccino, I put dark mocha powder on people's caramel signature hot chocolate, the sanitizer I sprayed to clean the glass door touched the customers' COW (due to the stupid fan...) and I ended up brewing a new batch and sending new cups of COW over to the customer...

and these are just SOME of the things I did wrong today...


Anyways, after the hissy fit I threw yesterday, Ho decided that I should do the closing of the cafe~ That's not all, the icing on the cake was...


I got my first EXACT amount for my POS~ I still remember... RM 330.75!

So the cool MAN~!!!!!!

No comments: