Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rainy Day.

Location: the Towers. first things first...

Happy belated bday,
Lynniee dear~!!


heck... my bro did not even wish me happy birthday, but my friends'...

Kudos big bro.

So, I was walking home after work today.. which is 7-ish. It's my first time walking home at this hour.


I've always noticed the wonderful textua... I mean of sunset inan texture (too much of textual analysis)... any place for that matter, I remember there was once when I woke up in the evening and got so overwhelmed by the 'yellow-orangeness' of the sunset in Ipoh that I start calling up my friends and ask them to look at the sky.


Boy, I can be a little nutty some times...


but Yes, I might just be high.

Anyways, here are some pics I took. I wish SOooo I had a sharper camera with higher resolution...



The sky was so gorgeously tainted... you can actually see the distinct blue,, purple-lish grey, brownish sky... and it's like one of those backgrounds you find in Kodak stores for people to take individual passport size pictures. This made the building looked so majestically cool!!


I got so excited that I looked like a crazy person, taking random pictures standing in the middle of the road, while the sky's starting to drizzle a bit...


Which, I so was.

blurry...

anyhoo, here's a cool reflection that I find interesting.


The effects was uncannily eerie.

No comments: