Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Xue Ping!!!

Location: The Towers

*A short update*

really had a great time hanging out with Nicole yesterday~

hehe.. our little shopping outing turned out to be more eventful than I imagined!


You'd know what I mean... ;p


And yes, you were the first friend that I did it with, for the first time too..


Erm... ok, that sounded a little wrong.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways, my housemates and I had a little lunch that day.

Just like any other lunch, we casually spent around RM 90 for our pizza delivery...


You know, just like any other lunch of ours. hehe...

LoL.. I have to admit, this is like a lot to spend on Pizza alone, for a saturday lunch for 4.


*GuLpzZ* for RM 90, I can eat for at least 4-5 days lor...


Can't afford to splurge on food like this anymore...


Roti kosong for dinner, anyone?

No comments: