Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Curled Locks, finally.

Location: @home, in my room.

First things First... Happy belated bday Coca~~


So, updates on our family vacation plan... We are hovering between the ideas of 9 days Beijing trip and this 11 days Europe trip.

The pros are as follows...

9D Beijing Trip

1. Bro and I haven't been there before though mom and dad went there like 5-6 years ago. 2. Beijing's in a period of time where the buildings are still in very good conditions all thanks to the Olympics. 3. The tour agency we consulted, Keris, have this really attractive 3k++/pax, where, according to mom (and the brochure) , the food and accommodation provided will be pretty good. Coz they have this thing, this special offer upgrading the hotels to 5 star ones... 4. Mom, dad & Bro lurve stuff about chinese history and really eager in sharing/trying to influence me to lurve 'em too...

I'm actually quite ok with it... since it's a place that i haven't been to, and as long as my family's going together, i don't really mind where. However, dad's pretty disappointed as he had his heart fixed on going to Europe. We suggested places like Egypt and Turkey but he's not at the least keen... oh well...


11D Europe Trip
(south of france and italy)

1. all of us haven't been there before. 2. the currency's low now (due to the eco crisis and all...) so it's more worth it to go for vacation now than later when the economy recovers.

However, this trip doesn't include places like Paris and Germany, where I so wanna go... to check out the concentration camps, the remnants of Berlin Wall and stuff...
Besides, shopping wouldn't be as fun when the exchange rate's almost 1 to 5++. I heard that they sell an ice-cream for 1.5 euro in those tourist hotspots... mygawddddd!! so the expensive... and ice-cream's like one of the staple food for me... *sniff* *sniff*

Actually we wanted to go to this other Europe trip which included places like Paris, France, Switzerland and Germany, in other words, ideal for us but was canceled due to lack of people. In order for a trip to get the green light, there have to be atleast 16 participants and apparently around 7.5k for a 9days Europe trip is too expensive. So mommy's worried that this 11day trip, which cost about RM 9299/pax will have problem attracting people...

Anyhoooo, I finally curled my hair today with piggy.



Like... curled permanently, atleast for the next 2-3 months.

And I'm almost blonde now,,, Keyword: almost...


Though this pic cannot do justice to the real color of my hair...


This is the first time I dyed and curled my hair... =)


From this....

To This...


Think it's alright?


p/s: yes, i'm wearing my favourite Pikachu/pokemon nightie!!

No comments: