Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You F-ing Brits.

Location: @ home, Ipoh.

whoa, a lot has happened in the past week.

all in all... really fed up with the Brits.

hence, our (family)'s planned Europe trip just crumbled because of a stupid cop.

What's worse, my bro's gona miss his convocation.

...Brits and the sticks up in their arses.

It's too bad for you guys...

Now that ur country's economy's turning into shit, we, as generous people are willing enough to want to SPEND money in your country... and you just rejected my bro's Visa.

It's just YOUR stupidness that cost your country.

anyhoo... I cut my hair on Sunday... and... I didn't cry...

this time... =)

anyhoo, Here's me, with my tempt curls as a test run. Plan to curl my hair for real with piggy tomorrow...


Think it's high time that I change something about myself...


lurve the banks.


this one's after i wash my hair just now...

think i rawked it?


No comments: