Sunday, November 23, 2008

Penang Trip 1

Location: Dorcett hotel, penang island.

Well, this trip turned out to be a little more eventful than i thought to be... IF...

yes, there's always a if/but.

This was supposed to be a family outing, vacation, getaway or whatever you people call it... Which was supposed to mean,

1. no work
2. no work related matters
3. full on family time
4. will be added when i can think of anything else.. hehe.. lame i know...

So, here we are, in this little hotel suite (yes, I did say suite~ SwEeEt indeed... no, we're not rich, it's just that dad's got this membership of some sorta discount thingy for hotels and hence, we paid around 150++ for a suite for the four of us... which was like.. WHOASSS, CHeaP k?! Anyways...) dad's flipping through his testimony, aka. weapons in the biz battle field & not to mention essential for sponsoring... Hmm.. can he like.. REST for a while?

Sometimes I wonder if dad's gona relax... you know... just for one day... take a rest... Chill..

Anyhoo, Why Penang you say?

Dad was a grad from USM like decades ago... So needless to say he enjoyed his days here, as a studious young lad (yes, even back in the days he's had this OCD thing with studies, now it's replaced by work...). Penang was his Sunway to me I guess...

By the by, we went to this awesome Toy Museum, which kononnya was one of the biggest Toy Museum in the world wor... Swt... even so, we managed to have a good (roughly) 2 hours in the small loosely put up (and not to mention very disorganized) facility filled with toys ranging from Astro boy to Nightmare Before Christmas to... well.. Barbie Dolls.

Before you start judging me, I have to say.. I don't understand my obsession over these lifeless plastics in the early years and that I find it to be entertaining to cut their hair off whenever and however I please... (Ok... right about now... I actually sound a little sadistic... hmm...)

Maybe that's why I'm afraid of cutting my hair now.. Karma's a biatch.

Anyhooooo... Gurney on a Saturday night was... very full! We were stuffed though we went on and on about the overpriced food sold there... Felt so Cheated... =(

So, what's in store for tomorrow?

What I can certainly forsee is.. FOOD... MORE FOOOOOOOD!!!

omg... this Penang Trip is ruining my on again, off again diet...

Man... For Food or Beauty.

... Food, Hands Down =)

No comments: