Monday, November 24, 2008

Penang Trip 2

Location: On the sofa @home.
First things first,
Happy bday Zhao Xuan~~
whoa... after the 2nd day of the tiring road trip in Penang... finally HOME~
ok, so what if wasn't me who drove.. nor were I paying all expenses... so what if I wasn't the one who planned the thing.. I DID participate and paid attention in the trip alright?
er.. ok.. MOST of the trip.
It's a pretty good experience actually... our first family road trip~
So, we rounded island from some where near our hotel, Dorcett, to gurney... to teluk batik to have that awesomely cool (and not to mention obviously expensive) durians (2 = 20++)... batu ferringhi... then Air Itam!!
So the cool la their Laksa.. It's not my first time having it but for some reason, it tasted fantastically delicious~ Maybe it's the company I'm with that made the difference...
Then we came back.
yea, the trip's pretty short on the whole. Seeing that we woke up at around 11. OKOK.. it was me who woke up at 11:15am and reached home at 7-ish (only coz we need to check out at 12pm), it's not like EVERYDAY i get to wake up in a suite ok?!
I'm glad that we get to spend this quality time together... as a family. This road trip got dad planning for the 2nd one and also got mom excited about the East Coast, of the peninsular of Malaysia.
That'd be fun~ can't wait =)
p/s: watched Grave of the FireFlies (火垂るの墓, Hotaru no Haka) with mom and dad and bro. Cried my sox off... loved it... Setsuko is really cute.. =~~(

No comments: