Saturday, November 29, 2008

Letter to You Guys...

Location: at home...

To You...

I'm gona embark on this unprecedented journey (for me atleast...), which is both really daring and out of the box for me. I know by doing this challenged the traditional way things run under the roof... but I just had to do it... Call it what you want.. for me, it's the last hurrah before facing the music, headstrong.

I know if you guys were to know this, you'd be furious, not to mention you'll start seeing my not getting an offer (yet) as a less pessimistic affair... atleast you guys still can keep an eye on me right?

Relax, it's not something illegal... An am gona try to come back in one piece, nothing less...

Just... let me have my vacation please?

I'm sure to come clean... in due time.


p/s: am digging Kid Rock's new tune =)

p/p/s: shyt.. i always tend to sabo myself subconsciously one lor... Can't sleep... big day tomorrow... gona look like a panda... no doubt... haiz... Hello ever-reliant concealer~

No comments: