Saturday, November 29, 2008

Working Life?

Location: somewhere opposite Pudu...

omg... damn exhausted la wei... feet bengkak... eye swollen (coz didn't sleep laz night...) being a promoter for a day IS NOT FUN ok?!

anyhooo, Wai Tsin and I decided to take up this job as a promoter in SOGO for a Singapore company that just launched a new line of product in M'sia... it's nothing much la... that goes to the pay too... RM 80/day... 9:30am - 9:30pm, 2 hours break daily...

So, Tsin and I took a bus from Ipoh to Pudu at 7:30am and as usual (I'm prone to do that before any outing, as in staying over somewhere for more than 1 day), i couldn't sleep at all the night before...

As yesterday, Tsin called me after me buying the 8:30am ticket, saying that it would be ideal if we can reach Pudu by 10:00am, to settle down and stuff before the interview... I went back to the Plusliner counter to request for a change of ticket (from 8:30 to 7:30) but that biatch there at the counter said it would be alright that if we just show up to catch the bus early in the morning. Taking her word for it, I thought everything was settled but this morning, it turned out that the bus was FULL!

Tsin and I was going to go CRAZYYY............

No comments: