Friday, December 12, 2008

Which Hall is the Fairest of them All?

Location: The Towers...

So, i'm blogging again. Twice today.. which is a record, i think.


ANyhoooo... this is more like a cry for help, a SOS.



Now the pattern seems to indicate that things are slowly going on the right track, after the whole commotion about bro's visa, and my late, VERY late arrival of the acceptance letter... Since Mrs Cheah (dad's ex-colleague back in the days) came to the rescue, I actually think that I have a higher chance ending up studying in Australia in two months' time (Wow, 2 months' today, we WILL be in Australia.... Scary...).


So, the tickets were booked for the four of us, application form submitted and rechecked by Mrs Chead, the arrival of the 2009 Offer for Accommodation - Halls of Residence email certainly gave me a strong boost of confidence in actualizing this plan.


Anyways, I have problem picking out which hall to spend my next 4-5 months in.


There's Deakin Hall, Farrier Hall, Howitt Hall, Richardson Hall, Roberts Hall, South East Flats and Normanby House... Don't think i'm interested in the flats and the house though, plus, I'm offered a single room =) The thing is, all the halls looked equally attractive on their respective websites (duhh...) don't know which to choose...


Victoria (one of the SJ156-er) is going to Clayton too *hurray* so she suggested Richardson or Roberts... I think.

So... what should I do??

p/s: Farrer Hall looked like a pretty happening hall~

No comments: