Thursday, March 5, 2009

J'aime L'Francaise....

Location: How5!, Clayton
Time: 1:18am

Buahahha.. I just realised that I forgot to mention about something awesome that happened yesterday.

Ok, there's this new friend I made. Name's Lucien (aka Lucy) and he's a proud Singaporean...

LoL, Ironic.

Anyways, he is this psychology student majoring in criminology and stuff. He took this French class and invited me to crash his class today~

So yea, I hopped on the bandwagon without a second thought.

Was... ok. quite enlightening.

Enlightened about the fact that... I DON'T KNOW the language at all.

All I know is Manger = eat, Boire = drink.

Hmm... and that made me feel so happy =P

Anyways, Librairie = bookstore, College = Secondary School, Crayon = Pencil... etc.

This... is confusing.

Damn u hot french guys and their hot accent =)

No comments: