Monday, March 9, 2009

Moomba '09!!

Location: How5!, Clayton
Time: 4:53pm.


alrighttt, might as well update my blog before the avalanche of assignments come crushing down on me...

We went to Moomba on saturday!






Even though it's called "Moomba waterfest", it's just a carnival along Yarra River... with some watersports going on in the river.. or something.



The gorgeous Wheel...

When I was taking pics of the Ferris Wheel, I turned and realized the way that Aric was jumping around taking the pic of the same wheel to be far more interesting.

*Jump*
... *Jump*
...*Jump*...
*Jump*...

He and his passion in photography.

Anyhoo, I didn't really get to pay much attention on what's going on on (abuse of 'ons') the river coz there were too many distractions.

No thanks to the gang... they managed to outwit me (which wasn't that hard at all) and hid my handphone. I was so busy searching/touching/rummaging through everyone's bags and pockets... Evil people... =(

(in retrospect, they might just be a little too desperate for some human contact? hmm...)

... that they pointed out was in the pic later... swt.

...Even the baby was angry.


So we walked around, took a buncha pics and chilled.

Wai Tsin: If you were here, you would just faint seeing so many soft toys up for grabs here~



The people!




* innocent people =) *
Yesh... we were too bored.

Revenge is Sweeeeeet!


I actually fell down just before taking this pic.
In the middle of the crowd. ...


*Artsy!*

Have NO idea what were the people in suits are doing there...

Anyhoo, met up with Jing Yi (aka Cooper's ex-lover =P) and her Sarawakian friends for dinner in this restaurant next to an asian grocery on Russell St., I think.


We then went to the river to see the kononnya spectacular fireworks...

When the fireworks were about to start, guess who I saw...

YEAP! the K3 people!!!


The fireworks performance was ok but meeting them like this was totally surreal~!!


I haven't seen them for like ages... especially Suat Neo... To think that we used to be that close in college.



So Lawrence called Marvin and we met them in Fed Square before ending up having coffee in Starbucks... That one on Swanston st, next to Brunetti.

Owhhh... Brunetti. *droolz*


So here are some random pics we took while we were in Bed. Together. Again.

- Incriminating Evidence no.1 -

- Incriminating Evidence no.2 -

*Adorable!!*


That's what I'll look like by the end of the semester.

I actually forgotten what Sunday was... Happy International Women's Day y'all.

No comments: