Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some Random Hot Day.

Location: Level 4, Menzies Building, Monash.
Time: 4:08pm.

Been here trying to study since 3pm (after my marketing class...) and all I did was study =)

So, had a nice chat with MJ, made me miss Malaysia, Starbucks all the more. When I told him that people in Starbucks don't wanna hire me, his response was: "Why? they called your parents?"


... ehehe...

yea... it's an inside joke. Coz when he interviewed me, he didn't ask if my parents approve of me working, seeing that I previously worked in Sega Fredo.


Anyways, he's the nicest boss anyone could ever have, PERIOD. We talked, knew that Han's finally undergoing some sorta training to be an air steward. I also heard from someone else that Hoyl's getting promoted to be SP1's manager, Azura's getting promoted to be AM or something... He's so very caring lor...


The bottomline is, everyone's moving on... somewhere...


Hmm, I'm not doing that bad. I came to Australia, didn't I?


So, finally attended this first Marketing class and there's this lecturer, whose name I still haven't figure out, was totally anal. Anal, in my connotation is that he/she being really fussy and bossy and shyt...


The thing is, I like to mess with anal people.


I'll be the best student, the most eager one to ask questions and totally attentive to bug the crap outa them.


These kinda people normally like to control the class, control the responses from the class, the content of the responses even... all in all, they like to listen to their own voice much more than any other peoples' and they don't like to answer questions outa their comfort zone coz it'll make them sound dumb, even though they might appear to be very open to stuff.


yea, I'm a little mean and today's been a long day for me, being the last class and all...


Luckily Chieh Ai woke me up today =) Thanks!


Owh, went to the INT (Global Cities) tute, felt really weird to be the only asian there. There's this tutor, Rachel Stevens, kinda reminded me of Melody Song, whom I adore and admire. She's like this early 20, blonde with spikey hair and very VERY enthusiastic about teaching. New blood I guess. Kinda reminds me of Sher Yen... her appearance I mean.


Very weird to be in a class where everyone's contributing stuff... like talking. It's quite foreign to me. Including the first class I've had today... comm ethics and something.

I feel like a Lamb. Thus, Silence of the Lamb.

Mehehhh....

LoL.. Owhh, forgot to mention this Assassin thing going on in Howitt this week. They posted a note to ask people to take part in the assassin thingy... Those who took part will be given a name... to 'kill'. And my first kill was... ZAX TEH!

Hahahahahahah... laughed my arse off.


Still having fun so far.


Weather's Hot.


There's this couple snogging beside me.

Hmm.... *emo*

Romeo, owh romeo, where art thou, Brat Pitt?


.... hmm, wonder why it doesn't rhymes.

Here's a pic for you peeps out there.
Just one look at this pic and it'll scare the crap outa u
to keep you up all night.
More efficient than coffee =)

-took this while I was getting late to class yesterday morning-

No comments: