Friday, May 8, 2009

Ball Bang! (in cantonese)

Location: How!5, Clayton.

omg... it's over... it's ALL OVER...
Scrub's had its finale... =(


ep 8x18 & 8x19... *sobzz*

and there won't be a season 9... not with the same casts at least.
But WHY cruel world... WHY?!



so yea, adding to my list of firsts...

I finally got hit in the face with a ball!!

ok, so what if it's not a thing that you would normally be happy about but this is like one of the rite of passages to playing Basketball right?

or... it can mean that my reflexes' a little slow... call it cup half full but I'm celebrating~

Anyhoo, it was casey who threw the ball, this really athletic gal from Howitt. Really respect her stamina... and her skills in basketball... OK, I really admire her performance in sports.

the thing is, it was before that interhall basketball game on wednesday night, against Roberts...

... which, btw, we RAWKed!

lol, they rawked okay? The team won like 67-18. like... WOW.

Awesome or wert?!


p/s: THAT KANE "accidentally" (or so he claimed) hit me with my extremely heavy basketball when he said to have tried to make a shot with his exceptional bad shooting techniques
and missed... whom I returned the favour later that day *grinz*.

Never mess with the Junster! hmm, that nickname is never gona stick...

oooo yea, I finally watched Pushing Daisies... I'm SO loving it~ It's like a fairy tale! Well, a twisted little fairy tale~ No wonder Chieh Ai's sister lurved it =)

No comments: