Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My hair... CUT.

Time: 4:49pm
Location: How5!, Clayton.


So, my fringe's been bugging me for a long long time now. but I don't have the balls to change my hairstyle as I have never been a big fan of visits to the hair saloon.

I'll either end up in tears, or complaining about it for months.


lol~

call me crazy but people always say how you carry yourself defines you. what you do defines you. you are what you eat. what you wear is how you want others to think about you... and crap like that.

Basically what you are is what people think of you. And how people think about you is how you want people to think about you.

So, I cut my hair. And my hair shouts CUTE.


...Which I'm so not.

In other words, I don't think I can pull a cute hairstyle... =(

anyways, my friends are not helping either...

there's Iggy who screamed in a girly manner when he saw me after my hair cut
"Jun ARH, what HAPPENED to you HAIR?!"... and repeat the same line every time we meet a old/new friend... He even called me Ah Lian. swt.

then there's Aric... who LOL, like... non stop when he saw me. He... can't even talk when he's like laughing so loud, continuously....

and there's Kane, who seized every opportunity to remind me that I looked weird, giving me that goofy grin, which translates to "hit me" and THAT FACE just begged for me to hit him, HARD.

then there's Joyce (who came to Clayton a few days back) asked if the barber (coz hair stylist would never embarass me like this) pay me for cutting my hair like this... evil...

Neo neo... my neo neo... said it (my haircut) reminded her of the toilet bowl... she doesn't even why...

FORTUNATELY (not all my friends are that evil =p),

I had few slightly positive remarks... like Chieh Ai, Kai Ling, Lucy Xie, Youna, and Elle... who think that it's ok... saying that I'm just not used to it =)

Well, I did try to cover it up for a couple of days but soon got tired of it as it is, actually more practical than it looked like. Though my old fringe looked better framing my face, this new fringe, no matter how Ah Lian it looked on me, doesn't block my view~


ok, so... A slightly better looking me, or a brighter view of the beautiful world?


...ooo, this is a tough one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyhoooooo, it's 4:49pm already!!

Basketball at 5:40pm later. YES, I'm playing... Interhall game...

Go Howitt...!!

buahahhaha... Well, I'm more like the bench warmer lor.. or.. like the benchwarmer of benchwarmer =p

1 comment:

meihui said...

yi jun..i miss u ah~~