Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Listening and burning the Midnight Oil~

Time: 4:26am
Location: Comp Room, How!2.

Studying alone in the computer room of Howitt, alone, reminds me of the days I spent in Sun-U Residence =)

The occasional visits from Ian, the residence security (aka the sandman, coz he's always the one chasing us off from the basketball court at 11pm -- hope the nickname sticks =))... The Sun-U security guards had easier jobs, they had survilliance cameras in the study rooms.

The cold/crisp air in the room. Ofcoz, in Sun-U, it would have been from the aircon but here... it's ofcoz from the outside. I especially enjoy the air outside Sun-U residence around 6am. When the sun's still not out yet but it's not as cold as 5am... remind me of the days that I used to swim at around 7:30am to avoid the crowds. Something about the still of the night that made me feel serene...

Anyhooo, it was really cold yesterday night while we were playing basketball. Well, probably coz I tried the "Chieh Ai" (always going outdoors without a jacket...).

LoL, anyhoo, I'm checking out this band called the Midnight Oil, apparently it's like Oasis in Australia, except being really political.

So, technically I'm listening to Midnight Oil while burning the Midnight Oil =)

No comments: