Monday, May 11, 2009

Tech Determinism.

Time: 11:32am
Location: comp room, How!2, Clayton

Today pig pig totally lost it when she couldn't adjust the brightness of the monitor.

I was so mad at her for being SO reliant... Like, these are little things that you should know, but not tear up every time things don't happen the way you want to. Rant... Nag... Vent. There's always Internet and Google right?

I even told her straight that it'll come to a point that there won't be anyone else there but you to help yourself...

I don't know why I was so pissed about her not being able to take care of herself. Especially over little things like these...... Maybe I was a really concern about her and that was how my brain chose to react. That's what my dad always does anyway.

So, I googled "how to adjust display brightness on a windows XP pc" and surprisingly not much help came outa it, my ever reliable Google, failed me.

Google has never failed me!! Like that time when I want to retrieve the recycle bin icon on my desktop... It was so direct... so easy, regardless how poorly my sentence was framed.

Then I remembered that Iggy's still using XP and he too was clueless...

Technology these days... haiz. Can't Live with it, Can't Live without it.

No comments: