Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Melodical Moments~

Time: 7:44am
Location: How!5

lol, I've spent too much time meddling with my imeem music list...

Apart of being reaffirmed about the fact that time do flies for the idle, I 'discovered' a few new artists~

Anya Marina and Soko... among the others. I really love Anya's "Sociopath"... such a cute song with a hard-to-associate name (er, mind the vid, listen to the background music...). Just like Lily Allen's well-received "Fuck You", which was butchered by the FCC.

Talking about cute songs, here's one by Soko. Unlike Lily Allen's thought-provoking lyrics, Take My Heart's almost toooooooooo innocently sweeeeet =)

These sweet uncorrupted thoughts remind me of a time when I dream of nothing but princesses and fairytales... and when kids are safe to roam and play freely on the once peaceful streets of Ipoh...


p/s: I cycled to Coles with Zax yesterday night and saw these while I have this HUGE craving for choc cookies... This is as close as I can get to Pipi for the moment... =~~ (

pp/s: before you get your hopes high, please wipe that stupid grin off your face coz I'm not gona eat the dog food la you doof... you know who you are... swt...

and yea, I'm sorry but I'm not exactly thrilled that you guys are moving out...

...though it can be a good thing for you peeps.

*sniff* *sniff*

I know I may sound selfish by not being supportive but...

...who's gona eat the dog food then? =(

No comments: