Sunday, October 11, 2009

all them jeans.

Location: How!5, Clayton.
Time: 7:57pm.

haiz, I'm a doco, a major INT3055 assignment, a CRI presentation and a COM3165 assignment, and 2 INT3150 essays away from freedom... till exams I mean. Geez... can't wait..

yea... I just came back from the Melbourne Marathon. Couldn't believe that I wasn't running... don't get me wrong... it's fun cheering and being a part of the action... in some ways. It's just... no offense... but a plain waste of time? I should have volunteered for the Around The Bay thing.

anyways, I was putting on this pair of jeans and I couldn't believe it SHRUNK! Holy... like... really. coz I bought 2 pairs, of the same type, brand, right down to color... and when I was wearing the one I washed... WHOA, intense! Well, the good thing is that I am still able to squeeze in those jeans. but. just. not. spacious. hell.

... another strike on my shattering-confidence.

p/s: and yea Wai Chien & Rachel, last Friday wasn't funny... =~~ ( and yea....

pp/s: Happy 21st bday Booooobs~ u're my favorite left boob ever. unless u wanna be right... lol...

No comments: