Monday, October 12, 2009

another monday morning.

Location: Matheson lib, Clayton
Time: 11:14pm

I'm waiting for my partner for Tara to show up as we agreed to meet up @ 11:30 to discuss about the CRI2008 presentation. crime. sex. violence. death. fun.

just wanna rant about my stupid iriver! my gawd. He's so being a prick and baby today. Maybe the reception in the library is sucky... all the white noise is so annoying... forcing me to twitch and tuen and try all the positions around my computer to find the best reception. damn the nice music on 103.5. It's like a moment I found the perfect place on the table, where the white noise's gone... then after a couple of seconds later, it'll whine and complain with the endless white bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in the background, ruining the beautiful music. ISHHHHHH....

As if it's not bad enough, there's this gal who came in with this heavenly intoxicating chicken. MY GAWD. this is so making my numerous failed attempts to be aneroxic hard man. So not hungry yet so wanna eat. SHYT. Why do i love FOOD that much? Why don't I discriminate food?!!

So much ANGST in such an early morning... hmmm....

No comments: