Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Standing Ovation

Location: Matheson Lib, Clayton.
Time: 10:21am

OMG, embarassing.

I walked out of R3 around 15 minutes ago with an amorous ovation from the crowd I hardly knew... wishing I have a bigger-er (coz I already have a comfortably big) hoodie, so that I can bury my head deep inside the deep hoodie, along with my embarasssment...

As usual, global indigeneity's class's on thursday, in Rotunda, R3. but today's just a little off... there's just something different, for some reason. Maybe it was Kane's bbday celebration yesterday night. anyways, I came into the Post Office early today coz Toan (the manager/boss/LPO) wanted to go and pick up his sis from somewhere...

I'm not a morning person, so naturally... everything is still a little hazy now....

I rushed off from the Post Office thinking I have this class.. I braved the wind and rain, and couldn't believe that I didn't bring an umbrella..... not exactly drenched but wet enough, I walked into the classroom, all the while thinking I'm 15 minutes late.

I opened the door... as usual, I would just lower my head... quickly spot the nearest empty spot and plant my ass on it. But my spidey receptors were sending weird vibes that I couldn't really comprehend at that particular moment.

Coz there's this guy who looked like my lecturer/unite coordinator Matt and this random dude giving the lecture. Well, it's not such a weird thing as we DO have guest lecturers who came in throughout the sem...

It first came to me when I didn't see Osmond or Chien Aun in the class.... Then it struck me that the guy who looked like Matt, is NOT Matt... like. WHOA... WAIT A MINUTE!

I looked at the class. muttered: "right..." with my pointy finger gesture acknowledging my stupidness and trying to use humor to cover my embarassment...........

So I left the class knowing that I brightened their boring lecture. I AM Soooo Important.... lol.

As I was leaving R3, I even heard someone shouting "Thanks for coming..." and waves of claps... for me.... as if thanking me for my awesomeness and coolness that radiates within me... yes.... it's what I tell myself to not make me look so bad.... lol.

anyways, I think it's the alcohol residuel from yesterday night, even though I didn't drink any... anyways... I do act like this even when I'm sober.... hmmm....


p/s: owh yea... Happy bday Kane. U're finally so eff-ing old =p and please stop reading my blog and using it to laugh at me...

No comments: