Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Come Out and Play...

Location: ECMS, Clayton
Time: 2:15pm.

yesh, now I'm invading here during daytime now...

I don't know what's wrong with me. My brain's so scattered... whenever I sit down to think... to work... My brain flies away... hmm...

and I can't stop using the word 'play' in my essays.

"the ideas of Vanua, Lotu, and Matanitu played important roles within the Fijian communities..."

"Rabuka played on the ideas of ethnonationalism while combining Christianity to resonate the fears and insecurity among the indigenous Fijians..."

What's with that man?!! Is my brain trying to subliminally request a day off to play????

my gawd... the assignments are killing me...



p/s: Happy belated to bday Ben Ben, Amanda, Sook Zane, and Khuang Han... you peeeps are OLD~~ what are the odds of being born on the same day huh?

pp/s: never knew reading NF books can be fun until Brij V. Lal's Broken Waves.

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the book until I realize how much I enjoyed the book.

... hehe. don't you just feel like smacking me after reading that redundant line which I repeated to make a point... again... redundant... hehe....

No comments: