Sunday, November 1, 2009

Misty Morning.

Location: Comp Room, Howitt.
Time: 5:58am

My brain is so stuck... It's non fiction... I used to be good in making up stuff... COMON woman.. think.......

anyway... This is the 4th time this week that I've watched the sunrise. But I'm not gona bitch about it today because I'm actually happy about being here at this specific moment...

...Why you asked? To understand my odd contentment, I'll have to bring you back to yesterday morning.

these pics were taken from the 10th floor of Howitt.

I slept at around 7-ish, after checking all the vids on DC++ yet again, just in case I missed anything... and woke up with the blankets on the floor when I got my Brandon Park call at around 10-ish. The weather was so eff-ing hot... it's even hotter than Malaysia, more specifically, KL's weather yesterday. KL was around 27 degrees but it was around 32 degrees Celsius in Melbourne.
... Holy...

It almost felt like I'm having menopause or something. And I was told that this is not the hottest that Melbourne can get... how DID people survive the weather without the invention of AIRCON?!


Which brings me back to now.


I spent the whole day trying to get started with my work... but ended up Family Guy-ing and Will and Grace-ing (and btw, the 100th episode was farny... as usual. and I just realized that Seth MacFarlane is the voice behind both Peter and Stewie...). Because the weather is SO THE HOT!

Then I realise what I should have weeks ago... There's an AIRCON in the study room... lol... I can hear the bells chime when I step foot in the studyroom... sanctuary indeed. I rather freeze than to live in a hot climate. and yea... duno why the sky's really misty. It didn't rain. It wasn't cold last night. Hell, outside's not even cold right now. The weather man (As in the person controlling the weather) must be high right now...


feel so bad to have to on the aircon back home... I'll try to tune myself back when I go home for the hols...

and yea, to whom it may concern,

Like I said, revenge is a dish best served cold.

please remember to lock your doors,
sleep with your eyes open and don't hold your breath =)

No comments: