Saturday, October 31, 2009

Weather Report Again.

Location: Comp Room, Howitt.

Time: 3:33am.


It actually feels good to have a long long post-dinner chat again with Ben, Kane and Davyn. talking about anything and everything under the moon... Haven't been doing this for a really long time and we had to find the most inappropriate time to do stuff like these... by inappropriate I meant days before exams and time I meant from 11-2ish, 3am. I guess the whole fun of this is not make it a routine? spontaneity does contribute in making these talking sessions hard to come by... especially these days without Chieh Ai, Gracia, Iggy and Zax around... Although it's been quite some time since they moved out, the unusual attachment still persist.


Maybe it's coz we're in Australia or maybe it's the magic of Howitt Hall... it's hard to get a groups of individuals as crazily different as such that speak the same language in similar frequencies.


Anyway, I realized yesterday that I will be leaving in 2 weeks, and one month from now, I'll be home in Ipoh.


TWO freaking weeks man... like... seriously... It feels... surreal. It's not like staying in Condo... It's impossible to hop on a bus and get there in less than 2 hours... I can't do what I did on holding on to the apartment as long as I could. plus, I've never actually grown so attached to someone, let alone a whole group of people, other than my pig... Even with pig, we are fully aware that we are both functioning individuals leading different lives... we don't eat together, study together, play sports and stuff...


Maybe I should start the whole process of withdrawal so that I don't have to go through that later?


Getting too used to having them around might not be too healthy for me... hmmm... I don't know what I'm rambling on about... what intitally inspired me to blog was the crazy weather that started with a warm morning, followed by a windy afternoon, and again, warm (near malaysian's weather) evening. Then out of a sudden, a huge ass storm which was accompanied by hails, which also appeared out of nowhere around 10 at night... With a grand finale of a clear dark sky, and a bright, dark yellow moon hanging on top of Farrer Hall at 3 in the morning...



Seriously, melbourne's weather is crazy man...

- or it's just Iggy's sudden act of kindness today that startled *apparently* not only Kane and I, the weather was surprised tooo... hence the acting out... - lol, we're not complaining Iggy... thanks for the messages, sandwiches and OJs. we were just a little... surprised, that's all. lol.




- I took this before the batteries died on me,
during our 'talk' on tenth floor's kitchen -
yes, I do take pics of myself when u guys weren't looking. lol.
p/s: I am feeling so lonely without my weekly doses of Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, 30 Rock, American Dad, Eastwick, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone, House, Psych, Big Bang Theory and the Mentalist... Luckily there was Greek and NCIS to get me by... Seeing the desperateness of my situation, I might even start watching Vampire Diaries... YER... and yea, do you think that I should get a hair cut?