Tuesday, November 10, 2009

True Love, Kills?

Location: Basement, Howitt Hall, Clayton.
Time: 5:23am.

been in the basement too much, for all the wrong reasons. namely, not drinking. We're here that often coz one of Howitt Hall's 2 precious aircons is conveniently located here. lol.

the weather's sizzling hawt in the past couple of days... and apparently, it's gona be like that throughout the week. GREAT last week we have... leaving Australia all sweaty, freeze my arse off in LDN, then being boiled in malaysian weather.

Yea, I rationally made my 2nd most impetuous purchase decision that involved more than 100 aud in like... less than a day. and yesh, it still hurts my heart when I think about it... afterall, practicality triumphs heartache. Plus, I really do need it after my iriver died on me. BUTTTT.. it... is... so... expensive...
=~~ (


owh yea.. I read this... and hmm...

If this is true love, then I don't want it...
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/11/9/nation/20091109190254&sec=nation

I don't want Candy =p
and NO Wai Chien and Kane, Candy doesn't mean THAT.

No comments: