Sunday, November 8, 2009

Classification

Location: Comp Lab, Howitt Hall, Clayton.
Time: 12:59am.

Classification is overrated.
Why would you wanna flip over an omelette when you can have a sunny side up?
... even though frying the egg both side or scrambled eggs might taste different, or even better...
Regardless, frying the egg both sides and scrambling eggs will take a much longer time. Time that I don't have... So I guess I'll just savour my sunny side up as it is? It's not that bad afterall...
Well, by the looks of it, my streak of bad luck has been carried forward from last week. I was greeted by a frantic looking Debbie when I went up to 10th Floor for dinner today, and the first words that came outa her mouth was "Where's my bowls?". I feel so bad for losing other people's stuff... and the worse part was I lost it in her floor...

anyways, ONE WEEK LEFT.
=~~ (


p/s: Iggy, Happy 21st bday! Hope you enjoyed that awesome partay we threw u~ Sorry about the visuals though... atleast we enjoyed it =) and yea, as your dear dear friends, We were concern about your bowel movements (or lack of bowel movements)... so... KANE came up with a brilliant idea about spiking, erm, I mean baking you special cookie, using regular ingredients like milk, flour and lots of LOVE, on the side of some laxatives.

yesh, I know u're grateful. thank us later if you want =)

pp/s: anyone wanna watch Time Traveller's Wife??????

No comments: