Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a day =(

Location: Basement of Howitt Hall, Clayton.
Time: 11:12pm.

Today's Murphy's day.

I had my first paper today... CRI 2008.

long story short.

today ended with two heavy eye bags as we didn't really sleep yesterday night, a pc that I can't log in to using my own account... ended up logging in the guest account, a camera smelling like Mother, a phone on the fritz...

basically anything that might go wrong... went wrong.

Think I didn't do that well on my test either.

haiz...

well on the bright side, I have good friends that helped me pull through... thanks ya.


p/s: yea... if not for Kane I would have forgotten about the few unfortunate ass-cracks encounters in Coles... then there's this Rashaam inspired boob-peep incident in Mamaduke... today... is crazy man...

No comments: