Monday, January 18, 2010

Me and ma Girlz.

Time: 12:19am
Date: 19 Jan 2010
Location: 256 Evelyn St.

I was about to blog about my unexpectedly awesome outing with Jia Yeng and Gwen... we started our day in Camberwell but somehow ended up in Brunswick's Nicholson St catching a tram back to Collins st.... Adventure indeed =)

WHOA, the day was full of revelation. some wonderful revelations that made me wish we hanged out more last year. hmmm... why didn't we... WHY?

anyways, speaking of revelations, I really wanna thank Iggy for the very very wonderful goodbye presents he left me... one of which is LEAVING Australia for a long long time =)

such a friend.

Speaking of friend, being a very very awesome friend myself, I left him a souvenir. yup. I'm just that great... not only so, I'm VERY considerate too. For some reason the pics in his lousy blog couldn't load. so nahhhhhh, here u go. Why am I such a good person....




1 comment:

Angie Lim said...

omg.. haha i didn't managed to see the masterpiece u wrote on his blog! so im damn happy to see this in ur blog! hhaha..

psst: iggy misses u. :)

u take careeeeeeee