Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rental, mental.

Time: 11:06pm

Date: 31 March, 2010.
Location: How!5, Clayton.

Like.. wow. I remembered to pay my rental. eheheheh...

and yea, the verdict's out. I AM in over my head. time to get my priorities straight. seem to be marching back to the road taken though I did take another way that unforsakenly detoured me back to that route.

But the thing is.. I love the thrill. the constant pressure... for now maybe. I mayb whine... but it felt like second nature to do what I do. All I wanna be is a super woman but really, I'm just a gal, wanting to be a super woman.

LoL, too much to chew? but it's irresistably hard not to bite!!!

need to change modes. Mode 2 - micro-managing time I think. heard that helps for some people.

Unlike some lad who keep telling me that his life's awesomely awesome (whatever that means) and that time is made... My time is of essense... and wasting it on Family Guy is just, well, wasteful.

Anyways, I went and ask Kellie, how they managed to juggle everything, she said, we don't sleep. I'm not gona be THAT extreme but i'll try to tune my biological clock to muiss clock. lol.