Monday, April 12, 2010

Blackhole...

Time: 11:14pm.
Date: 12 april 2010.
Location: Study Room, Howitt.

hmm, me and my lady hormones. they've been hitting me hard and fast lately... well I figure it's easier to blame it all on my hormones than to face the reality that I've been running away from the tasks, and also, my incompetence of handling my emotions.

I know it's a little cliche but shouldn't have let it got the better of me. Am glad to have good friends to be around me though... to take my mind off things that shouldn't be there in the first place... trouble, troubled.

yup, depression. plummeting into the abyss of it. see u in the other side of the black hole =) someone please pull me outa it. don't think I'm strong enough... and yea, please be warned, I'm of --how the Brits would put it-- many many stones.

p.s: ok, they might not have used it that way but the Brits in my head do. lol. sue me.

No comments: