Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside.

Time: 3:17am
Date: 12 May 2010
Location: Computer Lab, HH.

yea, read in the news that it's gona be unusually cold this morning. what's more, Fred ask me to bring the things there early for Free Breakfast by 9am.

owh, about the title, it's this documentary i'm watching. talking about how people manipulate and politicized fear through media. Think I'mma use that for my essay.

anyways, UNCANNY! mom was telling me about her adapter being burnt and stuff yesterday and puff, my problem-full toshiba's adapter thingy blew. shyt. but it's been with me through thick and thin. guess it's not THAT bad. SIENZZZ!! I just started season 5... Towelie keeps getting HIGH! I know I shouldn't but I started with season 12 and working backwards. I still prefer Mr. Garrison when he's MR. Garrison.

lol. Maybe it's a sign... it's like the big dude above kicking me in the arse, to get me working.

WORK woman, WORK!


p/s: finds Amanda Palmer's music intriguing, her eyebrows even more. and OWH.MY.GAWD. Bo Burnham's sooooo cute =p yup, i'm into that type now. lol.


pp/s: I know given one year ago I'd rather be caught dead than caught saying this but South Park is brilliant social critique!!! there are some hit and misses but really... the other day I was watching this episode about old people driving that is detrimental to road safety. Well, more like a threat. anyways, here's some physical evidence of that happening. creepy!!

No comments: