Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ignorant vs Unaware.

Time: 1:46pm
Date: 12 May 2010
Location: Hargrave Lib, Clayton.



shyt, after a year-ish, this is my first time stepping foot in this library. like upstairs. it's bigger than I thought. lol. anyways, been thinking a lot about autonomy, exploitation and crap... I think i know why I'm sooooooo miserable.



like what sarah said, I want too much. damn those WANTS. the thing is... the things I want cannot be bought. well, I wouldn't mind a nice car and a gazillion dollars in the account.



I don't know why mom calling me ignorant about the whole blood bank issue, is stuck in my head. Well, firstly mom's thesaurus is rather limited and she's not a verbally sensitive as I am... I read too much into stuff? damn saussure!



she called me ignorant but really she meant "why are u unaware about the issue". Hey, it's not like our everyday conversation would just involve the topic regarding blood bank in Malaysia right? how would i know that after using the blood in the blood bank, the patient's family members/friends will have to 'return' the blood or pay a certain amount of money?



So technically the blood bank's monetize blood that unknowing public donate voluntarily? if so, where do they get the fundings? if it's from the government, won't the government ask something in return, eg blood? if there's already a supply of blood to government hospital, do the patients still need to pay a fee to the blood banks, or the hospitals?

No comments: